Farm 7 Fields
Seven Fields Farm was founded in 2015.
In the Brovarsky district of Kyiv region we planted 2 hectares of garlic. But today our farm grows products on more than 40 hectares of soil at two locations in Kherson and Kyiv regions.
For six months every day, we harvest fresh vegetables and lettuce with an excellent taste and quality assurance.
We monitor the quality on each single stage and maintain the highest global standards. It helps us to build strong and long-term relationships with our clients and expand the range of goods and territory of farms each year.
- Absolutely all cultures are carefully monitored from the moment of the seeds purchase till the delivery of products to the client
- Harvested from the field goods immediately go to the refrigerator (it helps to keep them fresh)
- On all stages all goods go through inspection (to exclude “substandard”)
- Delivery performs in time, by specialized transport with the required temperature
- Each batch prepares individually according to client’s requirements